over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Villeneuve d'Ascq, Stadium Nord Lille Métropole
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 26.11.2020
When/Date: 26.11.2020
Time: 12:55 pm



Watch here >>>Lille v Milan live


Online here >>>Lille vs Milan live

Lille vs Milan LiveStream


Short Preview

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Lille has a very good chance of round of 32 (96%), has a good chance of round of 16 (59%), has a chance of qtrs (32%), has a chance of semis (16%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Milan has a good chance of round of 32 (93%), has a good chance of round of 16 (60%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (20%), has a small chance of final (11%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Recent matches Lille is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Milan is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Lille won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    PSV - PAOK match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • PSV has a chance of round of 32 (37%), has a small chance of round of 16 (15%), has a small chance of qtrs (6%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • PAOK has a good chance of round of 32 (67%), has a chance of round of 16 (24%), has a small chance of qtrs (9%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • PSV is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • PAOK in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • In this match PSV is a favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches PSV won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.

    Standard - Lech match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Standard has a very small chance of round of 32 (<1%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lech has a small chance of round of 32 (7%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Standard won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.

    LASK - Antwerp match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • LASK has a good chance of round of 32 (69%), has a chance of round of 16 (23%), has a small chance of qtrs (8%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Antwerp has a chance of round of 32 (37%), has a small chance of round of 16 (9%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • LASK in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Antwerp is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match LASK is a favorite.
  • Recent matches Antwerp is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches LASK won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.


    Other matches:

    https://weight1u141.tumblr.com/post/635818853631475712/cfr-cluj-v-roma-soccer-live-stream

    https://delano0wr80n.tumblr.com/post/635817603149987840/watch-maccabi-tel-aviv-v-villarreal-live-streaming

    http://edoritith1977-blog.logdown.com/posts/8262634

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11606013/lille-milan-uefa-europa-league-live-s

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11608618/watch-and-bet-online-stream-trimo-trebn
  • ← Shanghai East Asia - Changchun Yatai <LiVeStReaM> Live streaming Grüner vs Storhamar Dragons tv watch 26.11.2020 →