about 1 year ago

Competition: CSKA Moscow v Feyenoord livestream UEFA Europa League

http://live.welcome.bet/1962205s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1962205s215

Sparta Prague - Celtic match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Sparta Prague has a small chance of round of 32 (7%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Celtic has a very small chance of round of 32 (5%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sparta Prague is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Celtic is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Sparta Prague won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sparta Prague won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-2.

    Molde - Arsenal match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Molde has a good chance of round of 32 (77%), has a chance of round of 16 (18%), has a very small chance of qtrs (5%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Arsenal has a very good chance of round of 32 (>99%), has a good chance of round of 16 (65%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • In this match Arsenal is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Molde won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-4.

    Lille - Milan match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Lille has a very good chance of round of 32 (96%), has a good chance of round of 16 (59%), has a chance of qtrs (32%), has a chance of semis (16%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Milan has a good chance of round of 32 (93%), has a good chance of round of 16 (60%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (20%), has a small chance of final (11%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Recent matches Lille is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Milan is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Lille won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.

    Other matches:

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5fbef2297cd46b4c4b5606f2

    https://whitmire-josef84ub.tumblr.com/post/635806894496317440/stream-online-slovan-liberec-v-hoffenheim

    https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/dada8a44c0d5387c89632ba16903bcaaad8de54a3b4d49cd2003f5167bb2db7d

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11604258/live-streaming-cska-vs-feyenoord-26-11

    https://jaydenramacey452058.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/11/24/ponte-preta-oeste-betting-tips-predictions/

  • ← LASK Linz v Royal Antwerp soccer Live Stream November 26, 2020 Watch and bet Online Stream Apeks v AGF esports →