about 1 year ago

Competition: Bayern - Salzburg livestream 11/25/2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1961639s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1961639s215

Inter - Real match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Inter has a chance of round of 16 (40%), has a chance of qtrs (19%), has a small chance of semis (9%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Real has a good chance of round of 16 (64%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Inter will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Inter won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 7-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Inter won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 0-6.

    Liverpool - Atalanta match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Liverpool has a very good chance of round of 16 (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (66%), has a chance of semis (37%), has a chance of final (19%), has a small chance of win league (10%).
  • Atalanta has a chance of round of 16 (39%), has a small chance of qtrs (12%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Liverpool in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Atalanta is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Liverpool could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Liverpool is a favorite.
  • Recent matches Atalanta is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Liverpool won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-0.

    Marseille - Porto match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Marseille has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Porto has a good chance of round of 16 (78%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (6%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Marseille is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Porto is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Porto could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Marseille have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Marseille won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 0-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Marseille won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-3.

    Other matches:

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11598838/atletico-madrid-v-lokomotiv-moscow-soc

    https://bimoatsru.tumblr.com/post/635725479087898624/watch-ajax-v-midtjylland-soccer-live-25112020

    https://luisnathan547597.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/11/25/municipal-v-deportivo-llacuabamba-livestream/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11603700/live-streaming-bayern-vs-salzburg-uefa

    http://myfolio.com/art/r0j3rrv0b5

  • ← Middlesbrough v Derby County English League Championship live stream Kaiserslautern vs Lübeck LiveStream^? →