over 1 year ago

Competition: Manchester United - İstanbul Başakşehir live stream 24.11.2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1961194s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1961194s215

PSG - RB Leipzig match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • PSG has a chance of round of 16 (43%), has a chance of qtrs (24%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • RB Leipzig has a good chance of round of 16 (74%), has a chance of qtrs (37%), has a chance of semis (17%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • RB Leipzig could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently PSG have a series of guest games.
  • In this match PSG is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches PSG won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 6-6.

    Marseille - Porto match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Marseille has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Porto has a good chance of round of 16 (78%), has a chance of qtrs (22%), has a small chance of semis (6%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Marseille is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Porto is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Porto could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Marseille have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Marseille won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 0-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Marseille won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-3.

    Olympiacos - Man City match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Olympiacos has a chance of round of 16 (22%), has a small chance of qtrs (6%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City has a very good chance of round of 16 (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (73%), has a chance of semis (48%), has a chance of final (29%), has a chance of win league (17%).
  • Recent matches Olympiacos is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Man City is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match Man City is certain favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Olympiacos won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Olympiacos won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-2.

    Other matches:

    https://rayvarner.tribe.so/post/5fbc961f5114885440e7273c

    https://wilton-buttsdk1511p.tumblr.com/post/635630554866417664/watch-borussia-d-vs-brugge-live-streaming

    https://jenniferbradb451712.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/11/24/binacional-grau-live-sport-predictions-betting-picks/

    https://rayna0shmy.tumblr.com/post/635638549760327680/live-streaming-manchester-united-i-stanbul

    http://myunix.org/udinese-v-genoa-live-predictions/

  • ← Montpellier HB vs Beşiktaş Live Stream! Montpellier HB vs Beşiktaş Live Stream! →